Re: Death of Diana, Princess of Wales

To: "Ross Overcash" <jroverca@tiac.net>, <SHedman123@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Death of Diana, Princess of Wales
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 97 13:16:27 -0400
Susan,
As sarcastic as you are, I find this to be very fitting and could not
come up with a better obituary. My SO found that she had more feelings
towards the princess than she realized. We spent most of yesterday
following CNN, for what is was worth. The best to all of the Royal
Family, and those of us that drive LBC's. (what is the B for?)

Larry & Janet Macy
78 Midget