Re: Apple Hydraulics & rebuilt shocks & USPS

To: barneymg@juno.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Apple Hydraulics & rebuilt shocks & USPS
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 13:19:53 -0400 (EDT)
Barney,

I just took a break between install two front rebuilt shocks. These are from
another source than Apple. Next time the Apples fail, ask for your money back
and try TS Imported Automotive in Pandora, Ohio, 800-543-6648. The rebuilder
they use is the same one I got a pair from eight years and 100,000 miles ago.

These were $59.95 each, core return required.

If these last another 100,000 miles like the first pair, I'll be happy.

R. Johnson - Dallas

'90 Maine Coon
'79 Midget
'76 Midget