Re: Can't go over 2500 rpm

To: Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Can't go over 2500 rpm
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 23:39:22 -0500
Adrian,

I have been following your dilemma for the last week, and my heart goes out
to you.

But...thank you for "our just rewards" for sticking with you on your
pilgrimage thru hell!

This entire post is absolutely hysterical! Chocolates and a shopping
spree... Henry B.M.F. Hammer!

Thanks for the laugh! I needed it....

Carol

And I've still got my fingers crossed that you come up with a solution to
your problem...