Re: white crud on my windows...

To: misa@global.thinc.net
Subject: Re: white crud on my windows...
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 07:44:00 EDT
Hi Marisa,
  I have had good results with Novus #2 plastic window cleaner.  Moss
stocks the stuff, and it's available in some of the auto parts stores
here in CT. This has removed the brown funk that formed on my
sidecurtains, and has done well on the plexiglass section of our storm
doors.
  Have you hooked up with the CT MG Club yet? If not, you should consider
it.
Bob Howard
Guilford