Fall

To: Mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fall
From: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 07:42:34 -0400
Awoke this A.M. to a crystal clear blue sky morning, with temps in the low
50's here in the Detroit area.

Threw on a jacket, jumped in the B and went for a 36 mile drive to get to
the bagel shop a 1/4 mile from my house.  God what a glorious time to drive
an LBC!  Winter isn't that far off, but, to me, the best two months of LBC
driving are September and October.  Not too hot, minimal haze in the sky,
and soon the fall color change!

I saw a post the other day about storage preparation, and I sense that a
lot of our cars begin to get less use from here on in.  My reccomendation
is to take each and every chance to drive the wheels off your car and take
advantage of this wonderful time of year.

Regards,

Chris Delling