Re: Fall

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Fall
From: Misa <misa@global.thinc.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 1994 14:01:22 -0500
Chris & Bob, you are right on! I would absolutely die if I couldn't
drive my B everyday and I believe it would, too! I drive it to and from
work and around town and up to Boston, everywhere! The only days you'll
see it in the garage are the days when it's snowing (or raining hard and
my wipers have decided to quit!). I actually spent half of last summer -
hot & humid in CT - "resting" the B. I thought it was better off in the
garage. I was afraid it was going to fall apart (it actually did have a
few problems that summer, now resolved!). It actually ran worse than
when I drove it all the time. It seems to me that my car breaks down
more often if I DON'T take it wheeling around the back roads of CT. So,
needless to say, I never miss a day go by that me & my baby B could be
out crusin'. And I agree, fall is great for topless cruisin', as is
spring, if you don't mind rain (that's another topic entirely :) Summer
nights are great, but summer days turn my vinyl seats into griddles!!!
I've considered completely restoring my car, but have decided against
it, because I know that I'll feel like I can't drive it anymore. I'll
leave that to someone else. I'll just keep my B hummin down the road -
where it belongs!!!

:)misa
76 B