FW: DBTBD announcement and request

To: mgs
Subject: FW: DBTBD announcement and request
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 10:20:03 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE british-cars@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from [Scott
Fisher <sfisher@KalSoft.com>]]

     Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 17:06:55 -0700
     From: Scott Fisher <sfisher@KalSoft.com>
     Subject: DBTBD announcement and request

Hey all!  SFisher #1 checking in from sunny San Jose with two pieces of
information of possible interest to Britcar owners in the San Francisco
Bay Area:

1 - It's almost *here*!  The sixth annual Day Before The Britcars Day is
this Saturday.  If you haven't already been pointed to the Web page on
the subject, check out
http://www.living-history.org/classics/dbtbd.html.  Sounds like the
usual fun event, with one slightly solemn twist with respect to recent
sad events for the homeland of our various automobiles.

2 - With that in mind... is there anyone on the list within 50 miles or
so of Palo Alto who plays Scottish bagpipes?  I'd like to buy you a pint
at the White Cockade in return for a few moments of your time... Write
me here or call me at (408) 260-3062.  If you live farther away but are
planning to come to the meet with your pipes and would be available for
a short gig Saturday morning, contact me too.  Or if all you can do is
lend a set of working bagpipes to a talented wind player who has tootled
on the pipes a few times in years gone by, that's okay too.

Thanks, all.  See you this weekend!