Coolant

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Coolant
From: "Stu Shannon" <stupidasso@mailexcite.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 08:33:21 -0700
I want to drain and refill my coolant tonight, but could someone tell me on a 79
midget where to add the coolant?  In my book(can't remember the company) It
doesn't
show routine Maint.  I have a metal overflow tank with a tube going to a plastic
tank deep in the passenger fender.  There is also a 5/8 ths bolt type deal that
is
screwed into the thermostat goose neck.

Since we've been having a heat wave here in So. Cal, I've been running at the
3/4
mark and higher on my temp guage.
I feel that timing may have something to do with it.  Which way, Advanced or
Retarded
causes overheating.

Thanks,
       Stu
---
79 Midget named Skanky (The shape it was in when bought)

http://www.mailexcite.com