Austin info? And other things . . .

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Austin info? And other things . . .
From: missouf@mail.utexas.edu (steffy)
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 20:30:24 -0500 (CDT)
Does anyone anywhere have the information for the MG Meeting that is
supposed to be this upcoming Tuesday?  I have heard that it will be in
Austin; I have also heard San Antonio.  Any info on place, specific
location, time?  Please? Pretty please?  I promise to behave during the
meeting.

Also, update on current saga regarding the ailment of Ebby:  this weekend I
succumb to enforced popular opinion and Install A Fuel Pump.  A shiny new
one.  I'll keep all updated on it's effects.

stephanie
'77 MG Midget ('Ebby')

          Salutation
                              ----Ezra Pound

O generation of the thoroughly smug
         and thoroughly uncomfortable,
I have seen fishermen picnicking in the sun,
I have seen them with untidy families,
I have seen their smiles full of teeth
        and heard ungainly laughter.
And I am happier than you are,