Re: the Royals (no MG content) & george bush

To: pbailey@qnet.com
Subject: Re: the Royals (no MG content) & george bush
From: glen.christian@juno.com (glen christian)
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 13:27:35 -0500
George Bush was out of touch?!?!? you got to be kidding? how about how
about our current president, who premisses (amongst a host of other b.s.)
to have the most ethical administration ever. i appreciate people who are
straightforward and matter of factly more than i do some dope smoker from
hope who fakes tears and sticks a finger in the wind to see what his
stand should be on the issue of the day just to put forth the notion that
he is in touch with the people.
oh, now i've done it. i've ignited a political controversy on the list :)
Glen Christian
Mechanical Engineer Graduate in search of Work
"So many cars, So little time"