Re: the Royals (no MG content) & george bush

To: glen christian <glen.christian@juno.com>
Subject: Re: the Royals (no MG content) & george bush
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 08:00:06 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Netters:

Bzzzzt! Non LBC message!!!!!!!!! Die Die Die Die Die!!!!!!!!!

;)

On Sat, 6 Sep 1997, glen christian wrote:

=%OGeorge Bush was out of touch?!?!? you got to be kidding? how about how
=%Oabout our current president, who premisses (amongst a host of other b.s.)
=%Oto have the most ethical administration ever. i appreciate people who are
=%Ostraightforward and matter of factly more than i do some dope smoker from
=%Ohope who fakes tears and sticks a finger in the wind to see what his
=%Ostand should be on the issue of the day just to put forth the notion that
=%Ohe is in touch with the people.
=%Ooh, now i've done it. i've ignited a political controversy on the list :)
=%OGlen Christian
=%OMechanical Engineer Graduate in search of Work
=%O"So many cars, So little time"
=%O
=%OOn Sat, 06 Sep 1997 10:34:35 -0700 patrick bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>