Re: Midget Windscreen Wiper Tube

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: Re: Midget Windscreen Wiper Tube
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 1997 14:16:53 -0500
Hey Bob,

It is possible to change the first wiper tube without removing the
dash!  I just finished up and all went well using a 1/4 drive flex shaft
on a nut driver.  I can tell you that if you put one of the wheel boxes
in upside down it will fit but the wiper works in reverse, quite a shock
when I saw it.  Thanks for the challenge and call me next time your
wipers quit and you want to sell your car, cheap. :)

Mark
70 Midget (with like new wipers)
Nashville