Re: youth vs. parents, clarification

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: youth vs. parents, clarification
From: "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 16:22:27 -0700
I am 15 today (my birthday!). I bought an Mg a month ago, I had my Dad loan
me $600 and I payed the rest. I also get to pay for my own restoration(to
make It a reliable High School car (I hope it is possible!!). My parents
only contribute to safety equipment(I.E., They are buying me non recoil
seat belts. WOOHOO!)

signed,
BARRY PALMER
amesfolks@snovalley.com
72 Midget, (In my Dad's name, Me, under 18, don't legally own anything!)