Re: LBC Owner Qualifications

To: misa@global.thinc.net
Subject: Re: LBC Owner Qualifications
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 02:42:23 +0000
> UM, does anyone drive a LBC WITHOUT a fire extinguisher???!!! I've only
> had mine for three year and that was one of the first things I bought!
> Like my tools, misc. fluids & blanket, I never leave home without it!!
> And I've never had a fire...

<<SNIP>>
> :)misa
> 76 B

Misa,
        A fire extinguisher was my FIRST post-MG-purchase acquisition.
Three-pound dry chemical bottle in a quick-release behind the
passenger seat.  Of course, since I'm actually prepared, I'll almost
certainly never have a fire.  The closest I've come so far was trying
to use the wipers when they were frozen to the windscreen.  Got some
smoke from the steering column, but that's all.
Scott
Scott Gardner
gardner@lwcomm.com
www.lwcomm.com/~gardner