Re: Where's the love?

To: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Subject: Re: Where's the love?
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 03:26:22 +0000
> I think I have crossed the line of flames to many times on this list.
> I/Trevor seem to be very aggressive people...and I should have made my
> posts private, as should have Trevor.  And the crack about "anus.net" was
> way out of line.
>
> >This is my .02.  I haven't been without blame in the past, but this stuff
> is getting
> >petty.  Please, keep our space civil.
>
> I apologize to all the listers I have upset with my public flaming of
> Trevor numerous times throughout my years on this list.  Come to think of
> it Trevor has been the only person I have really flamed on this list.  (How
> would you like your Trevor cooked, well, rare?  or char-broiled?  ;-)
> ).  (that was pure fun there).
>
> Cheers,
>
> Kai

Kai,
        I wouldn't worry about it too much.  I, for one, don't take you
seriously enough to get personally offended by ANYTHING you say.  I
suspect Trevor is the same way, or else he would have jumped down
your throat with both hob-nailed boots privately, in e-mail, so as
not to make the rest of us witness the carnage that would surely be
your ravaged body.  Most of your posts have as much merit as the rest
of ours, and if you occasionally get pedantic and uppity with no good
reason, it's because you're young.  I know, I was a sixteen-year old
once, too.  Think well before you try to defend your age, because
there is no crime in the impetuousness of youth.  You don't need to
defend yourself on that point.  Disrespect and rudeness towards
another, regardless of age, is another matter.  NEVER say anything to
us here that you wouldn't say to our faces, and pretend that your
mother were going to read all of your posts.  I use this rule, and it
serves me well.
Scott