Re: Where's the love?

To: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: Re: Where's the love?
From: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 1997 20:59:32 -0400
Hi Michael:

>       Why does it seem that individual sniping and carping has to go on in
public?
> I don't mind reading it, and I always learn something from each of these
posts.
>However, it seems like no one can be nice.  Is there too much urine in the
collective
>Wheaties?  I'm only asking y'all to be civil.  I have never read anything
that was so
>groundbreaking that a correction on the subject deserved a serious
repraisal.  If one
>was to claim that adding sand to your engine would increase it's life,
this person
>should be dealt with for maliciously spreading false info.  However, just
because you
>don't agree with an opinion or other item expressed here doesn't mean you
have to >be nasty.  It's crappy stuff that's going on now that turns  good
lists like this one
>into places bereft of happiness.  Just ask yourself if you would like to
see some of
>this base stuff written about you, based on your opinions.

I think I have crossed the line of flames to many times on this list.
I/Trevor seem to be very aggressive people...and I should have made my
posts private, as should have Trevor.  And the crack about "anus.net" was
way out of line.

>This is my .02.  I haven't been without blame in the past, but this stuff
is getting
>petty.  Please, keep our space civil.

I apologize to all the listers I have upset with my public flaming of
Trevor numerous times throughout my years on this list.  Come to think of
it Trevor has been the only person I have really flamed on this list.  (How
would you like your Trevor cooked, well, rare?  or char-broiled?  ;-)
).  (that was pure fun there).

Cheers,

Kai

KMR

"I am NOT a geek...just a technology savvy jock."

"brawn.net: the faster, packet picker-upper"