Re: MGB carpet kits

To: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: Re: MGB carpet kits
From: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 1997 10:33:17 -0400
Mike-

Check Northwest Import.  They have better prices than Vicky B by a long
shot for the same/better stuff, and offer great service.

I bought their kit three years ago.  Biggest difference is the tranny
tunnel is not molded like the high buck kits, it takes some fitting to get
right - later cars with center consoles make it easier.  I used the "How to
Install a New Interior" tear out section from Vicky B's catalog, as the kit
didn't come with directions.  This was my first effort, and my wife and I
did the entire carpet job in about 4 hours.
Looks great, even three years later (IMHO).

Regards,

Chris Delling