Re: Replacing seat belts in a 76 Midget

To: <MarkatDE@aol.com>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Replacing seat belts in a 76 Midget
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 97 15:00:27 -0400
>I am a new member of the MG family and have been enjoying your group for a
>couple of months now. Thanks for all the great info. My question is does
>anyone know if there is a rebuild kit for the retractable unit on the seat
>belts? If not, could you tell me of another vehicle's belts that will bolt
>in? I know Moss has new ones but I'd rather get something used if possible.
>I'd also like to add my choice for best cruisin tune,
>"Red Barchetta" by Rush.
>
>Mark Phillips
>76 Midget

Mark I got one for the 78 from Ted Schumacher

Ted Schumacher
TS Imported Automotive
404 Basinger Rd.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Ph. 800/543-6648 (sorry, USA only)
Ph. 419/384-3022 - tech./general information
FAX 419/384-3272 - 24 hrs
New-Used-Rebuilt-NOS-Performance British car parts.
We also have used sports cars for sale.
Always 200 - 300 cars for parts in our British-only
salvage yard.
 I think I paid about $30 or so I don't remember

Larry Macy
78 Midget

psst Ted do I get a discount next time?