meaningless drivel

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: meaningless drivel
From: Howard Young <hyoung@dhhmail.dhh.state.la.us>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 1997 13:22:04 -0500
thanks Trevor for reminding me i need to fire off a response to some one
who lambasted me in an int'l publication for one off topic/off marque
remark over on the Healey channel.........let's talk about the band "Gruppo
Sportivo" which did a cover of a Zappa tune that Z covered from
someone else.....the lastest remanants of sportivo go by the name:"The
Rubbers of Prevention".....a Zappaesque pun from Holland no less....saw
several BGTs in junkyards in Texas last week as well as a blue bugeye
(who was that?) and a white Midget at the Texas World Speedway
event,SCCA,..........was suprised at the lack of LBCs there..................any
who this list has given me more incinive(sp?) to return to the garage than
any other source....well the fact that i won't be cutting the grass 2 or 3
times a week now should allow a little spare time......hadn't done any C
or B work since April......what is "slagging" i thought it was
"slogging"....oh, yeah,Bob what a waste of kittens in your power bulge
when they're that small they make an excellent jambalaya or sauce
piquant ........was that an Austin hearse that Princess Di was transported
in ? What the royals got no spare RRs around ? and to Ray how many
dead cars does the LBC owner have squirreled away......i didn't answer
the survey becuz fractions didn't count.........

                                            Mo lata,

                                                   HoYo