RE: Townsend

To: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>,
Subject: RE: Townsend
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 97 00:20:07 UT
Whoops!!!!  I'm going to the MG on the Rocks near TOWSON MD on the 27th NOT
the TOWNSEND affair in TN.  This must be an OF thing or something.

Anyway - who's going to MG on the Rocks (Near Towson, MD)on the 27th?  Anyone
caring to join up in an LBC caravan from eastern PA let me know!

Dr. Doug
Apparently at the beginning stages of OF syndrome