Re: Townsend

To: doug russell <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Townsend
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 19:43:06 -0700
doug russell wrote:

> Whoops!!!!  I'm going to the MG on the Rocks near TOWSON MD on the 27th NOT
> the TOWNSEND affair in TN.  This must be an OF thing or something.
>
> Anyway - who's going to MG on the Rocks (Near Towson, MD)on the 27th?  Anyone
> caring to join up in an LBC caravan from eastern PA let me know!
>
> Dr. Doug
> Apparently at the beginning stages of OF syndrome

Yeah Dr Doug Ill be going - never miss it.  This is probably the best
show anywhere (after the Keystone Clubs show that is - kinda
prejudiced). Where you planning on leaving from ? I'm in Jersey in the
Lehigh Valley/Easton area of Pennsylvania.

Rick

74 MGB GT
88 Volvo (down with transmission problems - waiting on word on how much
$'s thats gonna cost me)

<http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/9945>