BGT For sale

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: BGT For sale
From: "Phil Vanner" <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 09:52:28 -0500
I just became aware of this car from someone I correspond with, it sounds
pretty good. I have no financial interest etc. etc.

1970 MGBGT-55k miles on rebuilt motor
white on black, wire wheels,very original,straight car, non-OD
Very clean and unabused dash and interior, Registered and inspected
Parts car(68 MGBGT) also available with plenty of good extras
Asking $3000.00 OBO
Car is located in RI
Contact via e-mail at hello39@idt.net
or call 401-683-9452

Please contact Alan at the above address, not me. (I will be in RI in about
6 weeks so I'd be happy to take a look at it for anyone who is interested,
if it is still available then.)

Phil Vanner

Mk1 Midget GAN1L2395 (using no chemicals other than those that Kimber
intended)