Re: Oil pressure

To: Scott Gardner <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Subject: Re: Oil pressure
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 19:50:15 -0400 (EDT)
        If the engine was rebuilt they may not have flushed it out
completely. If this is the case you may not be getting good circulation.
as a first step you may want to pull the oil pressure relief valve while
you are at it measure the spring it may be weak. Change your oil and
filter (this should be done after the first 500 miles) and fill it with
20w 50 weight oil.
...Art