Re: MGA moments

To: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGA moments
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 13:50:21 -0500
At 11:41 AM 9/11/97 -0500, Bill Eastman wrote:

>I had one embarassing moment and one near embarrasment lately.

>The first ... trying to shift into a non-existent
>gear in front of reverse

>The second ... my "MGA key fob flip" had preloaded the
>key enough to make it turn enough by itself to cut power.

Those are NEAR embar.. er .... pause.... I was going to write embarrassing,
and decided to see how you spelled it... no help up there! :-)

As I was saying, those are NEAR embarrassing MG moments, Bill. Driving with
the top up is embarrassing, no "nears" or "sort of's." And I don't know
about Minnesota, but 40 is NOT cold! We thank God for 40-degree weather here!

>I have been driving the A all week this week.  The weather has been cold
>(in the 40's F every morning) but dry.  I have the top up :-( for
>convenience and I am getting pretty sick of hearing the Facet pump running
>all the time.

OK . I give up. What's a Facet pump? If you had the hood down like you're
supposed to the hot air would flow out naturally and you wouldn't have to
pump it out... or is that a different pump?

>It would almost be worth installing a radio to drown out the
>noise but then, what music would I play? :-)

All The Little Children of the World?

And for pete's sake: Save the honor of the marque! Put the top down on the
way home this afternoon! You can put it up in the parking lot to keep the
snow off the seats. THAT's ALL!

Carol   :)