Re: MGA moments

To: dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: Re: MGA moments
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 13:23:06 -0500
dmeadow@juno.com wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Sep 1997 11:41:28 -0500 Bill Eastman
> <william.eastman@medtronic.com> writes:
> >Bob picks on MGA's (I believe that he has MGA
> >envy  and compensates by driving six cylinder cars)
>
> I disagree.  I think his problem is that his key is pre-loaded! ;-)

I know the exact condition of my key as I check it several times a day. Thank
you for your concern.

Jeez, what a rough crowd. I'm trying to get that monstor motor out of the
classic C/GT. I finally have something "on-topic" to talk about. Do I get any
support? Noooooo. But look at the discussion for silly Spit motors which  may or
may not have cam bearings. I mean, don't you just recycle the whole motor when
the cam goes bad? Sorta like them motorized weed wackers?
--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"There were these two MGA owners passing a bar. . . What? Hey! It could happen!"