Re: MGB VIN number

To: "James A. Dirmeyer" <dirmeyer@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: MGB VIN number
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 18:56:08 -0700
James A. Dirmeyer wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can get a VIN plate stamped?  I have the new
> plates but no one around where I live knows who can stamp it and make it
> look halfway decent.

Jim

Todd Clarke stamps vin plates - I know he does A's and Im sure he can do
B's as well.  Give him a call at 215 348 0595 (fax 215 348 4160) BTW
Todd owns and operates CSR Clarke Spares and Restorations in Doylestown,
PA. He specializes in hard to find parts and services include fasteners,
body packings and gaskets, grommets, panels for inner body and chassis
frame etc etc He actually manufactures a lot of the bits that some of
the big guys like Moss sell (they get them from him).

Rick

74 BGT
<http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/9945>
<http://home.ptd.net/~mgrick>