MGCGT for sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGCGT for sale
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 23:00:21 EDT
I am posting this to the list in the very real hope that someone out
there will call up, buy the car and be very happy with is  BEFORE I break
down and call myself!!

this is from the Westchester County NY pennysaver

1969 MGCGT
6 cyl rare automatic, green, new tyres, new interior, wire wheels $3250
days (203)655 6888 evenings (914)923 3244

I know no more than that -
I seem to recall an ad in one of the club letters (i think it was CT -
Bob Howard please help!) where someone was looking for just this - would
be glad to go and look it over if anyone interested further afield but i
WONT go for myself or else its in the drive!

While Im at it, I know some of you subscribe (probably surepticiously) to
the Tri**ph list. A colleague of mine is keen to sell the following -
perhaps one of you would be so kind as to post it there

1978 Spitf**re, dark red, 18000 original miles, totally original
condition (i.e.tired but not tatty) zero rust $4000

email me, miker15@juno.com or call the owner (Tom Beney) at (203)965 7200
which is a work number - coincidentally the same as mine since he is a
colleague.
I do have knowledge of this one though no financial interest - its the
self-same car that i spent 20 odd hours detailing for Toms wedding and
broke down on the way there!!!! (fixed now)

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster