Re: My own personal "what have I done"

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: My own personal "what have I done"
From: "Tyson Sherman" <tsherman@tecinfo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 22:13:21 -0500
Richard,
Actually I haven't taken it out yet.  Is it hard to remove?  I only
unscrewed
it a few turns, and being 10:30pm decided not to try it that night.
The engine was rebuilt about 500mi ago and the spring wasn't replaced.
Is it difficult to remove?  I'll just measure it (haynes says 3") to
see how it shows up.
Tyson