Re: Looking for the Cat thread...

To: Teacher122@aol.com
Subject: Re: Looking for the Cat thread...
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 07:36:15 EDT
On Mon, 15 Sep 1997 00:12:41 -0400 (EDT) Teacher122@aol.com writes:
>I had a cat once.  It accidentally got shut in the fridge.  The vet
>said to
>give it a teaspoon of gasoline.  The damn cat(not related to damn
>Strombergs)
>took off like greased lightning-up and down the walls across the
>ceiling-it
>was moving so fast it was just a blur.  SUDDENLY it stopped and keeled
>over.

>Did it die? No, it just ran out of gas.
>
>Tom Green
>1979 MGB
>
>Oh, by the way.  Is there any way to mount them onto a mop handle?

 This is a similar tale, but it actually happened.  We were living in
Richmond. Summer heat is considerable. Thoughtful younger sister saw hot,
uncomfortable cat, put cat in fridge.  Couple of hours later, Mother
opens fridge, out jumps one cool, comfortable cat that had eaten almost
everything on the shelf.
Bob