Re: Looking for the Cat thread...

To: Nory <Nory@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for the Cat thread...
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 20:07:21 -0400 (EDT)
        All this talk about cats if it weren't for my MGA I would be
$1,800 richer today. While taking a nice ride in the country last year I
spotted a sign free kittens. Said what the heck and picked up an 8 month
old kitten. It was given the name Butterscotch and everyone loved it. Now
for the bad news the flea bag got sick and within 2 months I've got a
fortune into him. As a matter of fact the dumb thing just jumped up on my
lap. He has been reading this thread and wants say a few words
himself(herself). Here goes,x;lc
}ocpgevfwiu
['qff1nkjdbbvjrowgjiopbn'w
weegpw
gewp. Well she/he just jumped down. For those that have their own flea bag
let them get a look at this message, maybe there is something in it. Don't
get me wrong I like animals...they're tasty!
...Art
ps Nuke the whales!