Safety Fast / CTR event ain't just for Triumphs anymore

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Safety Fast / CTR event ain't just for Triumphs anymore
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 17:24:22 -0500 (CDT)
You wrote:

>>I saw a white MGB on my block today. Almost ran me over.
>>Just felt like telling ya.
>>TTFN
>>Ari
>
>Hey guys this is from one of my friends...I have a feeling this MGB
belongs
>to one of David Deutsch's friends, or it is perhaps his.  (Ari lives
in NY...)

>This gave me quite a good laugh...
>
>Kai

No it wasn't me but I will tell you that if you were one of the several
hundred cars that were blew by along the Hutchinson Parkway>Merrit
Parkway>91>84 (NYC to Manchester, CT) by 4 MGBs, a TR4 and a Spitfire,
then I'm guilty. We made very nice time and would have done even better
time if we hadn't had the, ball and chain, Triumphs that I had to slow
for and wait to get up the hills. We had a great run and a great show.
The field of 150+ cars included a good 30 - 40 MGs. Lots of List
members including Rich Boris, Mike Robsen, Bill Singleton, Eric (from
Manchester) and Bud Krueger. Next up for me is the MGs on the Rocks
show, down Baltimore way on the 27th and British MADDness in Bethlahem,
Ct on the 28th.
Safety Fast, David Deutsch