Re: ANSA header

To: gardner@lwcomm.com
Subject: Re: ANSA header
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 22:05:50 EDT
Hi Scott,
  Jet Hot is a company that does the coating in its plants. Phone #
800-432-3379. Their literature talks about the retention of heat within
the manifold, smoother passage of gasses and it looks good. Haven't tried
it myself, but they say that many street rods and drag racers use their
services, and jet engines have some interior parts coated too.
Bob