Re: uneven tire wear

To: pbailey@qnet.com
Subject: Re: uneven tire wear
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 11:13:56 EDT
 Yes, it could be toe-in. Or something else.
 Most tire shops have a poster that shows in garish colors different wear
patterns that result from alignment problems.  Usually there is a
description under the illustration the feathering and other woes.
 If it turns out to be toe-in, you can adjust that yourself.
Bob