Thoughts on MG World...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thoughts on MG World...
From: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 03:14:37 -0400
Hi everyone:

*I* would like to hear your feed back on the premier issue of MG World.  <I
think I am taking over Philips job here :-)    >  So please spew all you
want, you can tell me/the list/Philip whatever you want.

I have a few things that I think should be improved, thought about etc.
First off I would like to see more MGA content.  I do like the fact that MG
World appears NOT to be focused on the MGF which is good...but I feel that
some of the prewar cars should also have a bit more room.

Secondly, something most be done about the delivery :-)

Thirdly, I would like to see more "parts" reviewed.  Like taking a new MGB
heritage shell and comparing it to a really original (never restored, but
excellent) MGB.  It would be nice to see how the new shell compares in
quality to the real thing.  I saw the VERY small article on the bodyshell,
but more info was needed to make an informed decision about purchasing one.

Oh and Please get a subscription so Philip can afford a nicer pair of
shorts ;-)  (those multicolored, striped ones...just aren't cool).

Hey and whats this with taking some of my perfectly good Americanese and
translating it into British English?  (actually it makes it sound kinda
funny, knowing what I wrote).   ;-)

(Philip I am serious about the shorts, but I was joking about the Enlish)

Well any thoughts you have are welcome...

Kai

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net, 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Dialogue Internet - Intelligent Internet Solutions (Net Khan)

IRC: irc.voicenet.com, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)