Re: Email Manners...by Trevor

To: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>, Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Email Manners...by Trevor
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 15:25:57 -0700
OK I broke Kai's & Trevor's rule and cut the entire message.  Sue me.

Trevor, while I appreciate the idea of reducing "useless posts" part fo the
fun of this list is that people here share a bit more than the technical
bits about their cars.

I don't recall anyone getting upset about the various posts regardeing the
passing of "Dammit Dick" or Ray Gibbons, but they were, from a list topic
point, "useless"

As for your complaint about Nory's "atta boy" post, get a grip, it's a one
liner for pete's sake.  Furthermore, I don't why you're so upset, the damn
posts were all of two e-mails apart.

Last and not least, who elected you list moderator here?  Without that
generally acknowledged position, you're just a pest.if it'sreally such a
problem, either get the digest, or filter your messages, but please don;t
take your temper out on other people here.

Greg Kirk
"But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
 I have spread my dreams under your feet;
 Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
                                  Yeats