Attitudes

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Attitudes
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 01:23:54 -0400
Listers,

My apologies, for this has taken on a life of it's own, but I must make
one final comment -

     Trevor wrote:  ".....kind of filth you
            are emailing me......"

I feel that this claim that I am e-mailing filth is an attempt to damage
my reputation.  Anyone who knows me knows I don't deal in filth.  That's
why Trevor's original "comments" angered me as much as they did.  Any of
you poor souls who've followed this thread have read all my e-mails to
Trevor.  Did I write any filth?  I quoted some filth he sent me (I have
much more), but I never sent any!

You will all be happy to know I am answering no more of Trevor's flames,
no matter how much he attempts to provoke me.  As far as I'm concerned
the subject is closed.  Now lets get back to LBCs and Cats.

Maybe I'll just take my cat to Ottawa and let him leave footprints on
Trevor's car  (-:

-NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger
 '86 Ford Escort