Re: Attitudes

To: miker15@juno.com
Subject: Re: Attitudes
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 22:30:45 +0100
miker15@juno.com wrote:

> Anyone know any good fart jokes??
>
> mike robson
> some cars and a delete key

Huh? What? Ah, yeah, sure. Okay:

Having just gotten married, John and Marsha began their wonderful life
together as husband and wife. It wasn't long after the honeymoon that
Marsha began to notice a particular habit that John had become quite
fond of. Every morning, right after he woke up he would lift his leg and
fart so loud and violently that he would almost blow the sheets off of
the bed.

Marsha, being the patient wife she was, never said a word about it even
though she was thoroughly disgusted with the whole situation. After
several weeks of this "morning ritual", she finally decided that it was
time to say something about it. "John, I think you need to be careful.
You'll fart your guts out if you keep that up!"

John paid no attention and began each morning with a real barn blaster.
"John, please stop it", Marsha said. "I'm afraid you really are going to
fart your guts out if you keep it up!"

Still, John paid no attention so Marsha decided it was time to take
matters into her own hands. She went down to the corner meat market one
day and asked the butcher for some chicken guts. She took them home and
planned her revenge.

Early the next morning before John arose for work, Marsha crept into the
kitchen and warmed the chicken guts up to about 98.6 degrees. She then
went back into the bedroom, guts in hand, and slipped them down into the
back of John's underwear!

"This will fix him", she thought to herself as she went downstairs to
make breakfast. At about the usual time she heard John's alarm clock go
off and just like Ol' Faithful himself, John let one rip. She laughed as
she imagined John's reaction to her little joke. After a while, Marsha
noticed that it was taking John a lot longer than usual to come down the
stairs.

When he finally did make his appearance, she noticed that he was walking
in an unusual manner. "What's the matter, honey?" she asked.

John said. "Remember how you always said that one of these mornings I
was going to fart my guts out?". "Yes", Marsha said with a grin.

"Well this morning it really happened!!"

Marsha pretended to be shocked. "But you don't have to worry about it",

John continued. "Well, with the grace of God and these two fingers I
think I got them all back in!"

--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"However, I must agree with Bob Allen" -- Larry Unger, Sept. 15, 1997