MGC Motors Part MCMXVII squared

To: MGDIGEST <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MGC Motors Part MCMXVII squared
From: David Knowles <dknowles@uk.b-r.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 11:35:00 +0100
Bob Allen wrote:

>>> Well, shoot. When I first logged in I see all these pleasent replies to my
MGC trials and tribulations. And then when I open'em up its nothing but
UTCs
(Urinary Trajectory Competition) that has little to do with LBCs and
ain't
humorous. Drat.

I'm sure there is a lesson to be learned here somewhere.<<<

How about we get Trevor and Nory together in a small room for a cat
fight - cats make good offensive weapons as well as handy workshop aids.

Ho hum - isn't life short?