Old Farts Auto Parts

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Old Farts Auto Parts
From: Michael Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 21:26:06 -0400
Has anybody got an address or telephone number?  Also, I need parts ASAP
for the TD that caught fire last week, I am trying to get it back on the
road in time to take it to Indy next week.  The insurance company has
been great and is going to take care of it and the I have taken it to a
garage and they are game to get it done by next weekend (except the
paint, but who needs paint to drive) the only thing slowing us down is
the parts delivery.  I told them I would be willing to pay for overnight
shipping but don't know if anyone does that.  I may not get to pick the
parts supplier but may make some suggestions.  Anyway I am taking on a
55 Buick since the TD is out of the shop.
THANKS!
MIKE R
PS to everyone who is upset about anything on this net, just look at the
address and you will note the word "TEAM".