Re: Something Wierd

To: David Deutsch <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Something Wierd
From: pat bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 07:03:47 -0700
Apparently, I asked too many
> >questions; he said he was wasting his time on a tirekicker like
> myself.

(<sarcasism). Get a grip fella, either buy the car or
> leave the guy alone.
> Safety Fast,
> David Deutsch

I think it's all relative David,$300 maybe pocket change to you( with
all your cars it must be)but could be quite an investment to someone
else.He may be thinking if he puts his $300 in this car and it's not
worth it that was $300 he could have put into
another car.I don't blame him for being cautious and the jerk that will
turn it into a planter should reside inside same!Before you say "If you
can't afford it don't do it"remember they very reason we have MGs are
they are a lot more affordible than TRs AHs
etc.You have to realize that a dollar to you isn't the same as a dollar
to me.Maybe he has to work a lot longer for his dollar.I have a friend
that charges $275 an hour for his consulting I have to work 13 hours for
the same amount So $300 to him is nothing and to me is a half a weeks
pay and to some poor slob making minimum wage it's a hell a lot
more!Don't flame the guy he's not daddy warbucks!

Pat