MGA Coupe part info

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA Coupe part info
From: oddguy@juno.com
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 10:48:48 -0700
        I am still in need of Door pulls for a MGA coupe. These are the
Chrome/plastic handles that are inside the      car that you grab onto
to close the door. They are only used on coupes. NOS ,repo's or used
would be OK             since we have none [Pop-in law and
I].
                                                                        Cars
between
Us
59
MGA COUPE
        68 MGBGT
        69 MGB
        77 MGB AUTO [Borg-warner Type 35] For my spoiled better half.

        odd guy@juno.com