Oh No, A David Twin!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Oh No, A David Twin!
From: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 19:09:22 -0400
Well well,

Searching thru my piles of email today, and on one of the other list I am
on there just happens to be a guy named David Deutsch!  No Joke...

" I just got a new Vhost customer that does this www.net-surfer.com

-- David Deutsch (Push that last rack unit into place!)"

This appears to be the computer literate version of David ;-)

Just found this very funny, I still swear Trevor is lurking on that list
but that is beyond the point.

Kai

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net, 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Dialogue Internet - Intelligent Internet Solutions (Net Khan)

IRC: irc.voicenet.com, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)