Re: Oh No, A David Twin!

To: mowogmg@pil.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Oh No, A David Twin!
From: Spook37211@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 15:23:34 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-09-23 00:20:26 EDT, mowogmg@pil.net (Kai Radicke)
writes:

<<
 Searching thru my piles of email today, and on one of the other list I am
 on there just happens to be a guy named David Deutsch!  No Joke...

 " I just got a new Vhost customer that does this www.net-surfer.com

 -- David Deutsch (Push that last rack unit into place!)"

 This appears to be the computer literate version of David ;-)

 Just found this very funny, I still swear Trevor is lurking on that list
 but that is beyond the point.

 Kai >>
AlGore is on the net, too.  He's conducting another Buddhist outreach
program....for bail money and to purchase an MG getaway car (lbc content).
Ray
PS: Did DD remember anything?