Re: More "Grapes of Wrath"

To: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD), peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu
Subject: Re: More "Grapes of Wrath"
From: "Paul Hammarstedt" <wfme@mail.mc.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 19:27:30 +0000
> On Mon, 22 Sep 1997 07:45:13 -0700 (PDT) "John J. Peloquin"
> <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu> writes:
> >Wow, that was ingenious, but what about the poor snow blower?
>
>    It's been running great with the new Weber on it. Great acceleration,
> idles smoothly, excellent mileage. He's now looking for better tires and
> is a little concerned about putting extra lateral loads on the blower's
> suspension.
> Bob

Good idea. But no, I got an I.V. bag from my sister, the doctor.  Hooked it up
to feed
fuel to the snowblower.   Then sold the snowblower for $300.00 and spent the
money on an MGB.  Sold the pickup for $800.00 and bought enough "J.B.
Weld"  epoxy to repair the hole in the side of the engine block, fill
the flat tires completely, and fashion a solid epoxy driver's seat.
Pretty much work using toothpaste sized tubes of the two part
schmegma, though.  Wouldnt recommend anyone do this sort of restoration.

BTW, I recycled the spend JB Weld tubes and spent the money on duct
tape, which make a nice covering for epoxy driver's seats.  Looks
almost like leather!

So, now I am an official A-hole for wasting time, bandwidth, disk
space and probably paper throughout the world with useless drivel.
Oh well, the sun shines on every pig's A-hole once in a while...

Regards,
Paul