Re: MGB Air Cond Hose Routing

To: mike.cousins@wsnelson.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGB Air Cond Hose Routing
From: Spook37211@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 13:02:22 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-09-22 13:49:18 EDT, mike.cousins@wsnelson.com writes:

<<
 1) Where do the two hoses going to the evaporator unit under the dash go
 through the firewall ???

Mike,
Having enjoyed the summer in N.O., you have my sympathy and empathy!
Mount the evap, and the hoses should go through the fire wall over on the
right (pax) side of the vehicle.  The exact location is not that important,
since the hoses can be made for very little money.    Be sure and use
grommets around the hoses where they go through the firewall and  make sure
that  when your compressor is mounted and the hoses attached, they do no foul
any moving parts, as weel as being away from any part that might rub a hole
in the hose.  I used some wiring sheathing from an auto store for protection
from the abrasion on the hoses.
Does your system have the little rotary compressor, like the RD508?

Regards,
Ray