MGB slow clutch pedal return

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB slow clutch pedal return
From: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 10:38:59 -0600
Well listers I was just cleaning out my email "storage" folders and
noticed that I may not have gotten back to everyone that helped me with
my clutch problem.

Actually what happened is the clutch was working OK but the pedal
ocassionally returned slowly.  I had many suggested repairs, and for that
I thank each of you (although not personally because I didn't keep track
of who suggested which fix).

The solution was to replace the flexible clutch line, the one that
connects to the clutch slave cylinder.  Apparently the inside of the line
had deteriorated to the point that the fluid would be restricted on a
random basis.

I just thought I would pass this information along I hope this helps
someone else.

Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster