Re: 1275 Midget Water Pump

To: endicott@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: 1275 Midget Water Pump
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 10:49:50 EDT
        Now you are tuned into how not to have to walk seven or eight
miles wishing you had bought the pump before.  Yes, by all means, replace
the pump, and anything else that is relatively cheap (except Bob Allen)
while stuff is apart.  There is a packing material in there which keeps
the water inside.  It sounds to me like you are one lucky person.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com

"If you're stupid, you'll have to pay for it"

On Tue, 23 Sep 1997 21:50:21 -0500 Mark Endicott <endicott@bellsouth.net>
writes:                                 .  I went ahead and removed the
radiator so I could get a better look and sure enough the shaft has
enough side to side play that I can make it "click".