Re: Snakes alive! (and bees!)(and wasps!)OH MY!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Snakes alive! (and bees!)(and wasps!)OH MY!
From: dresden@star.net
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 01:48:11 -0500
>Similar story -  When I bought my Midget there was a hornets nest on the
>rear axle (at least they were outside the car)!

Better than Bees in the Bonnet!

Another true story...after having left my Sp*tf**e (Sob!) for six months
out of state, I returned to find a wasps' nest behind the seat! I tried
spraying it down with Raid, but that only seemed to aggravate them. Finally
I worked up some courage, put some lighter fluid on the nest, and lit it
up! I stood in the distance with a bucket of water just in case, but as I
suspected, the nest burned up without catching anything else on fire (it
was on the uncarpeted floor, well away from the gas tank). Not
recommended...but it worked.

Nevin