Engine Humor

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Engine Humor
From: "Wild Bill" <modela31a@empnet.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 16:23:11 -0700
Just thought I'd pass this along:

A gynecologist was getting sick of his job and decided that he
needed a career change.  He'd always enjoyed tinkering with engines
so thought he'd become a mechanic. So he went along to mechanics
school and the final test was to strip an MG engine completely and
reassemble it - obviously back into perfect working order.

So our gynecologist friend did the test and anxiously awaited the
result. The day he received the results he got quite a surprise.  He
got 150%! He quickly phoned the instructor and queried the mark.  The
instructor said "No that's right.  First I gave you 50% for stripping
down the engine - a very thorough job.  Next I gave you 50% for
reassembling it - a fantastic job really, and then I gave you a 50%
bonus for doing it all through the muffler.

Wild Bill