Re: Dash Lighting

To: tbett@tir.com
Subject: Re: Dash Lighting
From: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 21:29:31 -0600
I think the design is faulty so little improvement can be expected.  One
thing that you can do is clean all the bulbs and the lenses (high beam,
alternator, etc) and the glass in the instruments.   It is amazing how
much this can help.

Ah, letsee,,,,,,,,,,,,,, + plus side of the coil,,,,,,,,,,, hmm, don't
think so.  How about the high tension side of the coil?  That ought to
light 'em up!

Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas
I don't think there is any way to improve the situation